Custom Search

Sardar Terrorist
There were two Sardarjis Bantya and Santya as bombers. They
had to place a time bomb in order to explode a building. So
they were going on their destination in a car. On their way
Bantya asked Santya, "Santya what will happen if the time
bomb explodes in this car itself." Santya replied
"Don't worry, I have a spare one!!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&



Dangerous Buddy: A man goes to the doctor and as he touches every part of his body with his finger he says, "Doctor it hurts everywhere. My leg hurts, my arm hurts, my neck hurts, and even my head hurts!" The doctor asks, "Where you ever a friends with a Sardar?"
"Yes I was." he replies. "why do you ask?"
The doctor answers, "because your finger is broken!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pics,Cartoon,Photo,Videos,Celebrity Wallpapers,funny Jokes - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column