Custom Search

Female Rejection Lines

10. I think of you as a brother. Translation: You give me the creeps.

9. There's a slight difference in our ages. Translation: I may as well be dating my dad.

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. Translation: I don't want to be seen in public with a dork like you.

7. My life is too complicated right now. Translation: I'm busy seeing other guys. Who are you again?

6. I've got a boyfriend. Translation: I'd rather be with my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.

5. I don't date men where I work. Translation: I wouldn't date you if you were in the same solar system, much less the same building.

4. It's not you, it's me. Translation: It's you.

3. I'm concentrating on my career. Translation: Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.

2. I'm saved, so my heart belongs to Jesus. Translation: I've sworn off men like you.

1. Let's be friends. Translation: I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and go out with. I appreciate the male perspective.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pics,Cartoon,Photo,Videos,Celebrity Wallpapers,funny Jokes - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column