Custom Search

Clean "Three island men" Joke

There was 3 men an englishman, a german and a scotishman they were all stuck on a island. One day they found a lamp they rubbed it and a genie came out. He said "you all get one wish". So the englishman said "I wish I lived in a large stone mansion", and off he went. Then the german said "I want to get in a nice hot jacuzzi", and off he went. Then the scotishman said "I'm lonely I wish mee island friends were back", so they came back.

Thanks to www.cleanjokes4u.com

1 comments:

Bollywoodsansar.blogspot.com

Download All Kind Of Stuffs Like Latest Hindi DVD Movies,, Latest Mp3 Songs(Hindi, English), Hot WallPapers, Video Clips Trailers And More .........

vikram said...
10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Funny Pics,Cartoon,Photo,Videos,Celebrity Wallpapers,funny Jokes - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column